Things That You Need To Know About Z170 Motherboard
Are you an avid gamer? Or are you into making intense graphic video? Then you will know that you need an up-to date motherboard that should come with superb power circuitry and remarkable BIOS.
With so many motherboards being available in the market, it’s a fair question to ask which one is the best. The Z170 motherboard is gaining huge popularity among the gamers and video graphic makers because of its distinctive aesthetic features that provide complete precision.
The most recommendable thing about the best Z170 Motherboard is that it can go well with Intel’s conventional sockets.
- Dram Support: The Z170 motherboard can support USB 3.0 ports. Boards that use Z170 are designed to support the DDR3 or DDR4 memory. This has saved the people from buying new or extra RAM.
- Graphic Support: In fact, the Z170 provides 1×16 or 2×8 or 1×8+2×4 graphic support.
- Mem/DIMMs per Channel: the specification for this is 2/2.
- DMI Version: It supports 3.0 versions.
- USB Total (USB 3.0): the specification for this feature is 14(10)
Most importantly, this motherboard has got Intel RST 12, Intel Smart Response Technology, and Small Business Advantage. Well, one noteworthy feature that sets a best Z170 Motherboard from others in its class is its capacity to have the board in any shading you wish. Even though there has been a change in the socket by the addition of DDR4 support, it is faster for gaming and offers twice the density.
Apart from the above technical specifications, the power phases forms the most symbolic part of any motherboard. As a result, the Z170 motherboard has been bestowed with a complete TUF treatment with the help of 10K CAPs, alloy chokes, and DIGI+power control. The LEDs are deliberately put around the motherboard, for example, the shield and heat sinks.
It can be said that it is the best gaming motherboard that is available in the market. If you are a gaming aficionado then this motherboard is ideal for you.